Boone County Clerk, Kenny Brown, announced that In-person absentee voting will begin on Tuesday 10/16/2018 and will end on Monday 11/05/2018. All In-person absentee voting will take place in the Boone County Clerk’s Voter Registration Dept. in Burlington, KY during the County Clerk’s normal business hours. In addition to the normal business hours, Saturday 10/27/2018 and Saturday 11/03/2018 will be open for voting from 9am until noon during this time frame.
In-person absentee voting is only for registered voters who are or will be
- Out of the county on Election Day –Tuesday 11/06/2018
- Advanced in age, disabled, or ill
- Student or resident who temporarily resides outside of the county
- Voter or the spouse of a voter who has surgery scheduled that will require hospitalization on Election Day
- Pregnant woman in third trimester
To request a Mail-in Absentee Ballot or more information contact the Boone County Clerk’s Voter Registration Department at 859-334-2130.