DELINQUENT TAX INFORMATION
The Boone County Clerk’s Office Is Only Responsible For Collecting DELINQUENT Property Tax Bills
For information or a payoff amount on a delinquent tax bill; login to KyDtax
For Information related to prior years Delinquent Taxes search here: Ecclix
- Payment Options:
- Pay In Person at our Real Estate Department at our Burlington location during normal business hours: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday, Thursday & Friday and 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Tuesday & Wednesday
- Pay By Mail Boone County Clerk P.O. Box 874 Burlington, KY 41005
- Methods of Payment:
- Personal or Business check, Cashier’s Check, Certified Check (made payable to Boone County Clerk)
- Money Order (made payable to Boone County Clerk)
- Debit or Credit Card (There is a 2.75% fee associated with using a card)
If you are unable to make a full payment of your delinquent tax bill you may call the
Boone County Attorney’s Office to set up arrangements at (859) 334-3200.
ANY PAYMENT MADE 7/12/2023 – 8/21/2023 MUST BE CERTIFIED FUNDS.
WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS, PAYMENT MUST BE CASH, MONEY ORDER, CASHIERS CHECK OR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD (There is a 2.75% fee associated with using a card)