Home / Motor Vehicle / Downloadable Forms


Forms must be completed and mailed or brought in person to our Burlington Office or to our Florence Office

Forms cannot be e-mailed or faxed as they must contain the original signature.

Frequently Used Motor Vehicle Forms
• Affidavit for Replacement/Non-Exchange (Form: TC 96-167)
• Application for Disabled Persons Special Parking Permit (Form: TC96-347)
• Boat Transfer Form (BTR) (Form: TC 96-184)
• Motor Vehicle Usage Tax Multi-Purpose Form (Form: 71A101)
 Vehicle Transfer Form (VTR)(Form: TC 96-182)
• Title Lien Statement (Form: TC 96-187))

To view all motor vehicle licensing forms from the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet, click here.

Skip to content